- He Done Her Wrong – published in “Charlaine Harris Presents Malice Domestic 12: Mystery Most Historical,” Wildside Press, Inc., 2017 – Purchase anthology from Amazon or Wildside Press.
- Baby Blue (ten-minute) – to be published in “More Plays of the Dramathon” in 2017
- Moving Day (ten-minute) – “The Best Ten-Minute Plays of 2014,” Smith & Kraus, 2014 – Purchase; and “Plays of the Dramathon: New Shorts from DC Playwrights,” 2014 – Purchase.
- Dracula’s Mother (ten-minute)
- In the Dark (ten-minute)
- Pita and Cabbage (ten-minute)
- Lot Lizards (ten-minute) – “The Best Ten-Minute Plays of 2011,” Smith & Kraus, 2011 – Purchase.
- O.B.D. (ten-minute)
- Lunatic Syringe (ten-minute)
- MAE (full-length with music about stage and screen icon Mae West)
- The Diesel DeLite (one-act)
- A Savage Nature (feature) – co-written with Paul Awad, Grand Prize Winner – Thriller, Hollywood Screenplay Contest
- A Ghastly Tale (3D short)
- Dracula’s Mother (short)
- Lot Lizards (short adapted from play)
- The Requiem Club (feature)
- Love Overboard (feature)
- Mismatched (short)
- Crystal’s Forecast (short)
- Danger Pointe (feature)